Treasure Hill introduces a new community called Adena Views, in Aurora that backs onto the Magna Golf Club. Adena Views is surrounded with fun and exciting activities fitting for any age group living in the area. If this is your first time moving to Aurora, do not worry, Treasure Hill has you covered listing what to do and exactly why you should buy a new home here.
The town is constantly growing and developing, and is located in Central York Region, north of Richmond Hill commonly known as having a community oriented atmosphere. Plenty of high merit schools are located in Aurora that allows your children obtain an exceptional education. With a picturesque appearance, the homes are affordable and only a few blocks from the nearest transits, including the VIVA and GO transit - also, not far from Highway 404.
Besides an accessible commuting system, Aurora is filled with lively events and entertainment. Below, we at Treasure Hill, have listed 5 things to do in Aurora to make the most of this great location:
- Fine Dining - Many great restaurants are in the Aurora area. For example, an excellent, mouthwatering seafood spot called Fishbone Kitchen + Bar allows you to indulge in their magnificent courses and will leave you more than satisfied.
- Relaxation - If you need some alone-time, local spas will cater to your every need, such as Skyview Spa which provides you with a variety of facials and massages. However, if your idea of relaxation is being outdoors, Aurora’s national parks include historical landmarks and nature trails. Treasure Hill’s new community, Adena Views, is backing onto the Magna Golf Club so residents are able to be a part of the community and participate in leisurely activities.
- Shopping - Aurora is less than a 15-minute drive from Upper Canada Mall where you can purchase products from a variety of designers.
- Annual Festivals - Treasure Hill has constructed their homes in the heart of Aurora’s town, and with live bands playing every Saturday night, the nightlife is very enjoyable.
- Community Activities - A lot of community involvement programs are available for family and friends to partake in. From free cooking classes to sports teams to join at the local community centre, there will always be a way to get engaged.
Treasure Hill has built these extravagant new homes in Aurora between Leslie Street and Wellington Street offering beautifully crafted luxury singles. Treasure Hill’s goal is to provide their customers with elegant homes for a desirable living experience.
If you are interested in finding out more about Adena Views, be sure to visit our website and register today to discover more about new homes for sale in the GTA.