Treasure Hill introduces Kingsview Ridge, a new home community to “Canada’s Motor City”, in Oshawa. Kingsview Ridge is located at the intersection of Shankel Road and Townline Road, just north of Nash Road. Treasure Hill offers beautiful 30’, 36’ and 40’ single homes. With quick access to highways 401 and 407, Oshawa is only about an hour drive away to downtown, Toronto.
Oshawa is a fast-growing city full of convenient amenities that is becoming a popular with families as an affordable place to buy a new home in the GTA. Oshawa is the place to partake in fun and exciting activities, no matter the season. This summer there are plenty of events and summer hotspots close to Kingsview Ridge, check them out below!
Things to do in Oshawa:
- Oshawa Museum: A lot of history surrounds the plains of Oshawa and what better way to learn more about it than to attend this neighbourhood museum. Look through the many artifacts and historic documents that are preserved in the building for a more in-depth appreciation of Oshawa’s history.
- Oshawa Zoo + Fun Farm: Visit your friendly animal friends at the Oshawa zoo before the summer ends!
- Trails: Go on an adventure and explore the picturesque walking trails and see for yourself the natural beauty of Oshawa. The top hiking spots to visit include, Harmony Valley Conservation Area, McLaughlin Bay Wildlife Reserve and Parkwood Estate - all within 5-10 minutes of Kingsview Ridge.
- Golf courses: Escape into a peaceful atmosphere and participate in a leisurely game of golf at one of Oshawa’s prestige golf courses.
Upcoming Events in Oshawa this summer:
- Automotive Walking Tour: Another year of touring Oshawa’s landmarks is back and continues the rest of the summer, starting at 11 am for a 60-minute guided tour of downtown Oshawa’s automotive heritage sites.
- Rotary Club Rib Fest: Enjoy delicious food and fabulous music and entertainments at Oshawa’s annual Rib Festival August 17, 18 & 19.
- Auto Fest: Check out what’s new in the automotive world by attending Oshawa’s yearly community festival that showcases some of the top manufactured vehicles from the early 1990’s throughout the 2000’s. The weekend event will happen on August 25th - 27th all day including additional family-oriented activities like, face painting, art & crafts, and giveaways.
According to Money Sense, this year, Oshawa was rated in the top 20 places to buy a home in Canada based on the three criteria of home value, price appreciation and expert insight. There are excellent education options available for growing families looking to settle down, with three prestigious universities and one up-scale College.
Live like royalty at Kingsview Ridge and let Treasure Hill make your dream home become a reality. For more information check out our website or visit the Kingsview Ridge Presentation Centre at 1414 King St. E. in the Townline Centre.